ISTDP International organizes core group trainings, advanced trainings, theoretical/technical courses, workshops, Summer Schools, masterclasses, teacher and supervisor courses. These educational programs are open to psychotherapists, clinical psychologists, mental health care psychologists, psychiatrists, medical doctors, marital family therapists, working in the mental health care sector
Next to that ISTDP-International is the publisher of an international journal for ISTDP for colleagues working in the Mental health care sector. The journal is called Ad Hoc Bulletin of Short Term Dynamic Psychotherapy : Practice and Theory
On this website you find a list of ISTDP therapists, ISTDP trainers,teachers, supervisors. These are national and international colleagues, who are accredited by the IEDTA
Our trainers, teachers and supervisors take care of educational and continuous educational ISTDP programs in several countries. We ourselves regularly invite international colleague-trainers/teachers/supervisors to take part in our educational and continuous educational programs
- a basic ISTDP education, called core group training
- an education to become ISTDP trainer/teacher/supervisor
- advanced training for therapists
- these courses can lead to accredited ISTDP therapist, trainer, teacher and/or supervisor)
- continuous education programs (theoretic al/technical courses, workshops, seminars, masterclasses, summer schools, conferences, advanced training)
ISTDP-International has a register of ISTDP therapists, teachers and supervisors, which are accredited by the Foundation. Each five years accreditation has to be renewed.
Upon request we can take care of individual and/or group supervision. The specific setting and frequency is discussed with the supervisor.
Board of the Netherlands Foundation of ISTDP
|Wijnand van der Vlist, PsyD||Chair|
|J. ten Have-de Labije, PsyD||Education|